How to learn sound art phonetics tactics online. Sound Art Phonetics Class for Spoken English Trainee which is awesomely necessary for Speakers, suppose you have good stock of vocabulary. The foreigner who is asking the same word you knew but you are not able to catch what the foreigner asking to you. Because you are in lack of sound knowledge. So, Sound Art Phonetics Class for Spoken English Trainee is indispensable for learners. If you do not follow Sound Art Phonetics Class for Spoken English Trainee, you will be in trouble while talking to a foreigner. Because different nations have different accent. Hopefully, you have understand the importance of Sound Art Phonetics Class for Spoken English Trainee.
How to learn sound art phonetics tactics online
Sound Art Phonetics Class for Spoken English Trainee
Standard phonetic symbols
[p] —Put; stop; space
[b]—But; labor; grab
[t]—-Talk;train,traffic,transfer,twister,tough,ticket,terror,tell,tail,tale,temple,tone,tide,tyre,terrific,terrible,techonolgy,topic,teddy,cut;butter;(the flapped/t/with the symbol “v”placed below it)
[d]—Doctor; made; ladder.
[k]—Call; king; pick.
[g]—Go; bag; agree.
[f]—Fish; telephone; laugh.
[v]—Very; arrive; revive.
[s]—Loose; price; sit; listen.
[z]—News; noise; zoom; busy.
[ƒ]—Shop; nation; pressure.
[g]—Measure; decision; casual.
[h]—Match; kitchen; check.
[i]—Gentlemen; edge; just; injure.
[m]—Make; lamb; camel.
[n]—Nose; plain; lantern.
[ή]—Ring; anxious; bank.
[h]—Hand; inhibit; health.
[l]—Look; pull; yellow.
[o]—Thank; both; bathroom.
[δ]—This; brother; smoot
|[b] In the beginning||[b] in the middle||[b] in the end|
|[d] In the beginning||[d] in the middle||[d] in the end|
Read the following sentences:
1) Denying a customer some service is discourteous.
2) The federal agents deal with dangerous cases.
3) You dare go on a date with him.
4) It took them a decade to decorate the mansion.
5) I have paid my dues so please deduct the late payment charges.
6) It is dangerous to roam alone in the dark alleys at night.
7) Discovery channel has a lot of interesting documentaries
8) The sheriff and his deputy maintain law and order in their town.
9) It is difficult to judge who wins the award.
10) Diamonds attract woman but distract men!
|[p] in the beginning||[p] in the middle||[p] in the end|
Read the following sentences:
1) take your pencils and papers from the bag.
2) The pavements got painted two days before
3) I would like another piece of pie please!
4) When does the post office open?
5) Practice your [p] and you will be perfect.
6) The apples and pears are ripe
7) Wash the plates and pans with soap.
8) Your credit card payment is overdue.
9) The police caught him for speeding for the first time .
10) Peter pushed Pam in to the pothole.
Sound Art Phonetics Class for Spoken English Trainee is very much necessity for foreign living people. A non speaker who cannot catch the accent of a English Speaker should immediately follow Sound Art Phonetics Class for Spoken English Trainee. We have given all the content absolutely free, so please learn Sound Art Phonetics Class for Spoken English Trainee from our website,