Process to make a call in BPO call center by Spoken English is free content for job seekers of domestic and international call center industry. Information technology has made it possible to out source business from country to country and people can make call for selling stuff from home. It is possible due to Process to make a call in BPO call center by Spoken English. If you know English, you can even earn from home, trust me. So, learn how to Process to make a call in BPO call center by Spoken English. For a successful call you can hunt $5 – 10$ for each successful call, and now it is your turn to know how to Process to make a call in BPO call center by Spoken English.
Tips on how to make a professional call and provide customer support
Spoken English Tutorials have given all the content of call center training absolutely free on how to Process to make a call in BPO call center by Spoken English. Learn and earn on how to Process to make a call in BPO call center by Spoken English. Job is guaranteed if you learn how to Process to make a call in BPO call center by Spoken English.
How to state the purpose of your call to potential customer for selling stuffs on the phone
How to open a call
Your basic objective in a call is to engage the customer in a dialogue; the longer you talk without involving the customer the more likely he will not feel the interest to talk to you.
For a clean, crisp opening statement:
STATE THE PURPOSE OF YOUR CALL
CHECK FOR ACCEPTANCE
Make it a rule to open a call by greeting the customer and identifying yourself and your company. If the customer or the person who answers the phone identifies himself or herself, use the person’s name.
- “Good afternoon, Mr. Right. This is Jacqueline Smith calling from One Logistics.”
- “Hello, Ms. Margaret. I’m Jim Yelsin calling from the finance services of Credit Right Corporation.
If you are not sure the person you intend to talk to is the one on the line, check to make sure.
- “Good afternoon. This is Jacqueline Smith calling from One Logistics. Am I speaking with Mr. Right?”
- “Hello, Ms. Margaret. This is Jim Yelsin calling from Credit Right Corporation. I understand you’re the one in-charge of the finance dept. with Attire nationale.
STATING THE PURPOSE OF YOUR CALL:
You state the purpose of your call by explaining in brief what you want to do or accomplish during the call i.e. the reason for your call. The purpose should be clear, concise and customer focused.
- “I’d like to help you out with the logistics for your commodities at a very competitive rate and save your company some money.”
- “I can provide you the best internet service with Next broadband in this latest offer.”
- “I am calling to let you know your number has been selected for a special Christmas gift this holiday season with this computer hardware package.”
CHECKING FOR ACCEPTANCE:
Make sure the customers has heard and accepted it and is able to talk with you after stating the purpose of the call. In order to check for acceptance you can simply pause for a second or you might say:
- “I just need some time with you would that be fine.”
- “I would not take that long, is it ok with you?”
- “I’ve not caught you at a bad time, have I cause I will just take a few seconds”
Customer’s time needs to be respected and to prevent you from distancing someone who might be willing to speak with you but is unable at the moment.
Hence checking demonstrates that you respect the customers time.
If the customer is unable to speak with you right now. Then show that you understand and find out when she/he will be free to speak to you with the following:
- “I completely understand, so by Wednesday at 3 PM your free right.”
- “I am so sorry I caught you at an awkward time, when shall I call you back.”
- “Is it fine with you if I send you an e-mail of our proposal and call you back say Monday morning.”
- “Please go ahead with your work I’ll talk to you tomorrow OK.”
Process to make a call in BPO call center by Spoken English is a great training for full timer or part timer employee. To make a little more money you can learn, how to Process to make a call in BPO call center by Spoken English and get a job in call center industry. Hopefully, Process to make a call in BPO call center by Spoken English would an aid to job seekers and learners.