Melody of voice direction for Spoken English Phonetic which is given to know more about voice raise up and down during conversation. If you do not have a melody in your voice, you cannot attract opposite gender with your voice during conversation. So, get Melody of voice direction for Spoken English Phonetic immediately to change your creaky tones. Rules are given below for Melody of voice direction for Spoken English Phonetic.
How to get right flow of melody English in American situation
Melody of voice direction for Spoken English Phonetic
Definition of intonation-Intonation refers to the use of Melody and the rise and fall of the voice when speaking Intonation can determine grammatical meanings as well as the speaker’s attitude. It will tell whether a person is making a statement or asking a question. It will also indicate if the person is confident, doubtful, shy, annoyed, or impatient correct use of intonation is necessary to convey your message correctly.
- I didn’t say he stole the money (someone else did)
- I didn’t say he stole the money (That’s not true at all)
- I didn’t say he stole the money (I only suggested the possibility)
- I didn’t say he stole the money (Not this person, someone else)
- II didn’t say he stole the money (May be not stole the money Borrowed it)
- I didn’t say he stole the money (May be stolen other money)
- I didn’t say he stole the money (May be other thing)
Phrases ending with a Falling pitch
- Declarative statement.
- The question that require more than yes or no
- ( Whom, What, When, Why, Where, Which, Now)
- My husband bought me a brand new car.
- Jim is not my cousin.
- We all like chocolates and ice cream.
- Paul and Mary bought a house in the suburbs.
- I have to finish this project myself.
- That necklace costs $.1000.
- I am going to the movie with Frank.
- My daughter’s school re-opens mid of June.
- The white tiger is very beautiful and rare animal.
- There is something spooky about the house.
Question require more than Yes or No
- What is your problem?
- Why are you crying?
- Who is dropping you home?
- Which telephone may I use?
- Where is your office located?
- How many times am I suppose to repeat this?
- What is your name and telephone number?
- Who were you talking to on the telephone?
- Why didn’t you inform us that you would be late?
- When will you be able to provide the complete information?
- I will check up?
- I will check
- We shall return back?
- We shall return
- The team comprises of branch heads.
- The team comprises branch heads
- We will insist for payments
- We will insist on payments
- We are interested to see that
- We are interested in seeing that
- Sorry for delay in replying to your letter
- Sorry for delay in replying your letter
- We will negotiate for a higher discount
- We will negotiate a higher discount
- Since the last two year
- For the last two years
Phrases ending with a rising pitch:
Statements in doubt or uncertainty
Close ended questions with only a yes or no response
(can, do, will, would)
Exe-1(statements, in doubt or uncertainty)
- He ate two large pizzas
- The boss gave him an increment
- Damien was elected vice-President.
- Its already 5’o clock
- You drove non-stop for 6 hours
Melody of voice direction for Spoken English Phonetic has not ended here, the rest part has been given next page. So please go for rest part on Melody of voice direction for Spoken English Phonetic. Hope, you all have enjoyed Melody of voice direction for Spoken English Phonetic. Get rest of Tutorial.