Happy termination of a phone call by Spoken English is used during the last part of conversation. Now you have achieved sales and at the end of closure recheck about the customer name and address. Must take consent prior happy termination of a phone call by Spoken English that an executive will contact with him about the process of his bought product. Happy termination of a phone call by Spoken English is not the last call with the customer, about this sell, you have to contact with the customer for post delivery of product or service. Happy termination of a phone call by Spoken English is a garland where relationship stitched together between customer and telesales agent. Happy termination of a phone call by Spoken English means minimum use of time and maximum utility of sales target.
What does customer service mean in airport check in counter?
How to close a call after finishing conversation at work
Closing a call
When to close:
When a customer indicates that he/she is ready to move ahead than you can be confident of closing:
- “Would that be good”
- “Sounds good”
- “That would help”
You can feel comfortable closing if a customer responds positively to the information you’ve provided without indicating to move ahead but you can check for questions or additional needs first:
- “Have we got everything cleared”
- “Any more questions”
How to close:
To close a call or a sale:
- Highlight the reasons to move ahead
- State the next steps for you and the customer
- Check for acceptance
- Assumptive closing
Highlighting the reasons to move ahead
The first step – highlight the reason to move ahead. To proceed with the closing of the call and to portray your own enthusiasm about satisfying the customer’s needs:
- Review briefly the features and benefits that have been accepted by the customer as this reminds him/her of the good things to expect if a decision to purchase has been made.
- “Therefore as discussed, you will be getting a cell phone with a earpiece and a mike for hands free comfort and unlimited free calls and sms’s on nights and weekends for your use”
- Show your pleasure at being able to help the customer
- “I am happy we can help you with our service”
- Express you are confident the customer will be happy with his/her decision
- “I bet you will enjoy those free sms’s and calls to your friends and dear ones”
- Stress the importance of acting quickly
- “Let’s get it done now, before the price hike”
Stating the next steps for you and the customer
After mentioning the reasons to move ahead, state the next steps for you and the customer.
- “So what I will do now is just confirm some basic details to make sure they are correct so that I can dispatch the package to you.”
- “Right then, would Friday 1600 hours be a suitable time for the appointment”
- “Now in order for me to get you connected I would require you to confirm some of your details and then I can send your password with the login ID”
Stating in simple terms what the customer must do next makes him/her clear about the commitment you’re asking him/her to make.
If you are planning on a callback, it’s up to you to state clearly what all the steps the customer must take.
Happy termination of a phone call by Spoken English is used to end of a success call. Happy termination of a phone call by Spoken English is used with a smiling face and happy tone with the customer. Happy termination of a phone call by Spoken English with a hope of getting more references of potential customers from the customer talking to now. Happy termination of a phone call by Spoken English should be always with happy speech.