American Accent, Tune is great phonetic for English Speakers because most of the people fall in trouble when listening to American accent. To understand the accent and sound of American Language, go through American Accent, Tune is great phonetic for English Speakers. After studying this best and unique method phonetic, your sound will turn to be an American through American Accent, Tune is great phonetic for English Speakers.
American Accent, Tune is great phonetic for English Speakers
Close ended questions with Yes or No
- Can you help me solve this problem?
- Do I know you?
- Will you fax me the details?
- Would you please hold on for a moment
- Is this the way to the post office
Raising and Falling Pitch
- He ate five ham burgers
- The boss gave him a raise
- Peter ran 60 miles
- George bush was elected president
- Its already 5’o clock
Intonation in Sentences with two or more Phrases
1) I have to buy groceries……………prepare dinner …………… and get ready in time.
2) We can send the letter by …..courier ……….. Fax ………. or email
3) I bought a shirt for you ……….. a doll for our daughter ………… and a blouse for myself.
4) He writes with his right hand …………but plays cricket with his left hand.
5) Please write your name ………… telephone number ………….. and address…. for further correspondence.
The questions with two or more phrases i.e. falling pitch
- Are you coming for lunch or dinner
- May I leave now or should I wait
- Will you come today or tomorrow
- Does the training end this week or next week
- Would you like to have tea or coffee
The Questions with a Yes or No response
1) Will you call me when you are free.
2) Did you receive the fax and email, I sent you.
3) Would you drop me home if we get late
4) Will you stay with us next time when you’re in town
5) Shall we plan a picnic, if it doesn’t rain
consonant ……. Yield, Yeast, Yellow, Yalk
Consonant ……… ja- Junk, Tragic, joke, Jungle
Consonant ……… ing- Ring-anxious-bank
Consonant ……… hand, inhibit , health
Consonant ……… look, pull, yellow
ATTITUDE TO ME IS MORE IMP THAN FACTS .IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PAST,THAN EDUCATION,THAN MONEY,THAN CIRCUMSTANCES,THAN FAILURES,THAN SUCESSES,THAN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OR SAY OR DO.IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN APPERANCE ,GIFTEDNESS OR SKILL.IT WILL MAKE OR BREAK A COMPANY,A CHURCH ,A HOME.THE REMARKABLE THING IS WE HAVE A CHOICE FOR EVERYDAY REG THE ATTITUDE WE WILL EMBRACE FOR THAT DAY WE CANNOT CHANGE THE PAST WE CANNOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE WILL ACT A CERTAIN WAY.WE CANNOT CHANGE THE INEVITABLE.THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS PLAY ON THE STRING WE HAVE AND THAT IS OUR ATTITUDE.I AM CONVINCED THAT LIFE IS 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AND 90% HOW I REACT TO IT.AND SO IT IS WITH U ….WE ARE ALL IN CHARGE OF OUR ATTITUDES.
HELLO GUDMORNING THIS IS ———AND I AM CALLING ON BEHALF OF FREEDOM WIRELESS HRU DOING TODAY?THE PURPOSE OF MY CALL IS TO LET U KNW THAT UR NO HAS BEING SELECTED TO RECIVE A MOBILE PHONEWHICH IS ABSOLUTELY FREE .
GOOD MORNING THIS IS ——- CALLING ON BEHALF OF GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES HRU?THATS GRT .MAY I SPEAK WITH THE OWNER OR THE MANAGER OF THE COMPANY?THATS GRT THE PURPOSE OF MY CALL IS TO UPDATE UR ANNUAL BUSINESS LISTING WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY FREE FOR THE WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT ANY CHARGE ,SO PLZ DO CONFIRM THE DETAILS AND CORRECT ME IF I GO WRONG.
American Accent, Tune is great phonetic for English Speakers will be useful in customer service employment. American Accent, Tune is great phonetic for English Speakers is second option for learning telephonic etiquette. So follow American Accent, Tune is great phonetic for English Speakers tutorial out here.